Monday, February 13, 2012

1. To develop craft with this assignment I started by taking pictures using a manual camera. We had these photos developed at a developing store. We used these developed pictures in the darkroom using the enlargers to transfer the photos to paper. With the paper we used chemicals to develop the photos, which gave us our final product.
2. The materials that I used in my process so far was a roll of film, a manual camera, an enlarger, photo paper, and chemicals. Some of the methods and tricks I have used have been to wave my hand in front of the picture, to move the photo paper mid print, and to test all of my prints on small test strips.
3. One problem I have encountered in my creation of this project was that many of the pictures that I took were taken out of focus, which turned out in out of focus final prints.
4. I solved this problem by sorting through my photos and finding a couple that were taken in focus or had portions of the picture that were in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment